Serfas USLA-TL60 Guardian Blast Audible Tail Light
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. NEW for 2016, our “BLAST” Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10 minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
“BLAST” Audible Warning System
- “Blast” Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Optional Uni-Rack Adapter Available
- Includes Backpack Clip
- 35 Lumen Flash Lasts Up To 14 hrs
- Solids Modes: High (60 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (35 Lumens): 7.75 hrs
- Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (100 Lumens): 4.5 hrs & Low (35 Lumens): 14 hrs
- Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer